Cheboygan… by Land or by Water
We’re the place where the Straits of Mackinaw meets the Great Inland Waterway.
Our trails and lakes are unsurpassed for a perfect recreation vacation.
The absolute best and most diverse fishing opportunities in Michigan.
Incredible hunting terrain.
Our ORV, hiking, snowshoeing, cross country, and snowmobiling trails are fantastic…we have it all!
|Check the Cheboygan County History Center. It’s an historic tour through our lumber and fishing heritage.|
|Visit the new Cheboygan Brewing Company. It’s an incredible place to visit with a Cheboygan Brewing History Center and a Brew Pub in one place.|
|The creative arts are here. Our Historic Opera House, built in 1889 and twice destroyed by fire, is the cultural center of sunrise coast of far northern Michigan.|
Check out this Google Map for easy navigation to The Waterway Fleetwood Inn and Suites in Cheboygan.
- 12:00 pm Lunch ‘n’ Learn Series: Balance is the Key to Life, and Independence @ Cheboygan Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine @ 9445 North Straits Highway, Cheboygan, MI 49721, USA
- 4:00 pm Cheboygan County Humane Society Soup Supper @ Inverness Township Hall @ 734 West Vfw Road, Cheboygan, MI 49721, USA
- 9:00 am Stuffing the St. Thomas Food Pantry Truck @ Walmart Parking Lot @ 1150 South Main Street, Cheboygan, MI 49721, USA
- 4:00 pm 1st Annual Parade of Baskets @ Cheboygan Senior Center @ 1531 Sand Road, Cheboygan, MI 49721, USA
- 5:00 pm The Haunted Mansion at Mackinaw Crossings
- 7:00 pm Audie’s Restaurant Presents: Fall Wine Event @ Audie's Restaurant @ 314 Nicolet Street, Mackinaw City, MI 49701, USA